Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wake up NeO!

Okay the thing that happened was...we've got a huge Plasma screen on our workplace, (I learn animation) ok, so it was the time when everyone was leaving....everyone was watching the Matrix, it was ending....Sita is talking to oracle...nice 3D sunset...the movie ends....the lyrics rings a bell,
"Asto maaa sadgamaya
Asto ma sad ga ma ya...
Mritorma mritorma..."
And I too sing along with the track!
EVERY one is like (O_O) at me!! I was like come on guys! you dont know that??? and smile as I remembered my FIRST realisation of this Vedic track from matrix, it was sooo spooky, that I could've died....

Flashback:
I had seen the Matrix for about 3 times in a row, the matrix triology that is...with my headphones on, I was nearly asleep, feeling bad for NeO and Trinity....

"Asto maaa sadgamaya
Me: I'm hearing things...
Asto ma saad ga ma ya...
Me: No way, mommy...are you there?
Mritorma mritorma..."
Me: Wake up NeO...


WHAT WAS tHat????
What in the world was that &^$#??
I was scared like hell, I expected any moment the people busting my door and coming in to take me, or put a bug in me! I was really scared....sanskrit vedas? not possible and that too hidden...I was even afraid to rewind the clip...but when I did, I was relieved, but that thing scared the hell out of me.....If you're an hindu or Know the Mantra, you can see it over here....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWHEHdM7jm8&feature=related

Or watch the video here, it's by Navras.
EnJoy o_o

No comments: